Saturday, April 26, 2008

Terms of Unspoken

And as I'm dying this can't be the right end for me.
I want to abuse again the world.
Rape it.
Make it mine.
Living the excess.
Bring to the edge everything
And see all perish.
Lets usure, let us use.
Leave the body cold.
Leave the love, old.
Something new for get excited.
Bored by the usual.
New sensations,
Asking for the persecution of the bliss.
Loosing the external me.
Shooting right in your eyes.
A gun in my heand.
Can't any of you see the death?
Make Her take you!
Let me be possesed by her.
Killing for the freedom,
Killing for peace,
Killing for love,
Killing for hate,
Killing for living.
Help me becoming a God,
Assassinate me.
Help me having a legend,
Assasinate me.
Kiss me.
Don't talk. Don't move.
Pleasure.
The end is for my dreams,
My body is all eletricized,
Ready to hit you.
Ready to love you.
Ready to terrorize you.
A botle as a friend, gave me the force.
Makes me true this pain.
I don't seek for it:
It's a desire.
Unspoken my wishes remains.
You like it?
I love this.

No comments: